Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ds 106 #1 "Visual"

 My very Own Spubble














Go to Beach by Hyunki Choi through CClinces


I decided to do "Your Own Spubble" assignment from ds106 in "Visual" part.

At First, I chose those two pictures. I took the those pictures with my friends at last summer in 2010.
I was really fat guy until when I attended high school. So, I started to lose my weight for dating with girl friend. I had never dated with girl friend before I did diet.

Last summer, I went to Beach, named by "Hae un Dea" most famous beach in Korea, for the first time. The "Hae un Dea" beach is really famous because only those who have self confident about own body and visual can go to the that beach.

I ate only selad and protein shake since three weeks ago to make body shape. Before going here, I reduced 4kg and gained 3 kg muscle. I hung out with my best friends at "Hae un Dea" beach, and I  ate immorderately on my way back to home since I counld not stand eating visible everthing !!!

I love to go to beach again, but I will not never do it again...

2 comments:

  1. LOL Nice Derp face on the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a double spubble, thanks for posting.

    What software did you do make these spubbles?

    ReplyDelete